CappRondoTM Microcentrifuge has a lot more to offer compared to the basic microcentrifuge available in the market. It is available in two options, where the #CR-68 is the basic version with fixed speed of 6000rpm/2000g, where #CR-68X is the advanced version with programmable speed of up to 6000rpm/2000g and a timer function, all operated by two buttons and a digital display.
Additional features and benefits include :
- Supplied with 8 slot closed rotor for quiet & powerful operation.
- Additional PCR strip rotor (2X8X0.2ml) and reduction adaptors for 0.2/0.4ml
microtubes supplied along with product.
- Electronic safety brake provides an immediate stop on lid opening.
- Quick operation by simply closing and opening the lid.
- Imbalance cut-off safety feature (CR-68X).
- Digital calibration function (CR-68X).
- Digital display of speed and timer function (CR-68X).
- Capp Rondo Microcentrifuge w/ adjustable speed and timer function, max.
6,000 rpm / 2,000xg