Hanon F800 Fiber Analyzer is with advanced design, easy operation and flexible application. It can be used in conventional Weende method to analyze crude fiber and Van Soest analysis to wash the fiber. Applies to plant, feed, food and other agricultural products as well as the determination crude fiber, neutral detergent fiber (NDF), acid detergent fiber (ADF), hemicellulose and acid detergent lignin (ADL).
- Hidden solution barrel pull structure designed to facilitate dosing operation,
provide the safest fiber analysis.
- Corrosive liquid is not in contact with any pump body, to avoid waste discharge
pump susceptible to corrosion phenomena.
- The crucible recoil function designed to prevent sample in the crucible can not
- With dosing overflow protection function to prevent dosing corrosive liquid
overflow due to operator error, protect the safety of the operator.
- Adjust the crucible heating power in time, enabling customers to control the
heating rate easily and low down the energy consumption, ECO-friendly.
- Having a built-in pre-heating function, greatly reducing the whole experiment
- Provide five various specifications crucible specifications to meet the needs of
different samples for standard configuration.
- Can detect crude fiber, neutral detergent fiber (NDF), acid detergent fiber (ADF),
hemicellulose and acid detergent lignin (ADL).
Optional peripheral accessories:
cool extractor. Experiments can go fat, washed with acetone extraction after
detection of acid lignin and other steps.
Precise control experiment
Test time can be set free, clockwise and countdown timing functions are
available, real-time reminder end of the experiment, the experimenter to
facilitate precise control experiment, save test time, improve efficiency.
Integrated infrared heating technology
Advanced integrated infrared heating, more uniform heating of the crucible fast,
more consistent sample extraction, higher extraction recovery, thereby
improving the accuracy of test results.
- Measurement range 0.1%～100%
- Sample weight 0.5g～3g
- Repeatability error Craw Fiber Content below 10%, ≤0.4% | Craw Fiber
Content above 10%, ≤1%
- Capacity 6 pcs/batch
- Pre-heating time 10-12min
- Heating to boiling 13-15min
- Rated power 2.2KW
- Power supply 220 VAC ±10% 50Hz
- Dimension 776mm×476mm×644mm
- Product from Hanon Instruments / China
- Warranty 1 year